Headstrong is seeking a Field Operations Manager for our Field Operations Team. Reporting to the Director of Field Operations – West, The Field Operations Manager is primarily responsible for establishing recurring Headstrong ‘presence’ in assigned program markets; develop trusted partnerships supporting the Headstrong mission; cultivate new and recurring funding opportunities; closely coordinate all funding cultivation with Business Development team; share outcomes and testimonials regarding Headstrong’s impact; communicate the Headstrong brand broadly; serve as point person for on-the-ground engagement with key stakeholders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Help build and promote strategic partnerships, stakeholder engagement, brand awareness/messaging and positioning for Headstrong in assigned program markets.
▪ Develop program market ‘circulation’ cadence to visit every assigned market twice annually, with digital follow-up cadence to share Headstrong developments with key community stakeholders
▪ Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
▪ Work with Field Operations Director and Deputy Director of Business Development & Programs to develop field strategies and initiatives.
▪ Measure, analyze and communicate progress toward strategic goals.
▪ Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
▪ Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on local/market community ground situations.
▪ Work with the Business Development Team to Develop new funding prospects and retain existing funders through active stewardship and engagement.
▪ Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
▪ Advise the development team on local and professional donor management.
▪ Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/clinical/supporter appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
▪ Working with cross-functional teams, help develop strategies for growing donor base and engage in planning events while also researching innovative ways to promote awareness around programming.
▪ Establish partnerships including corporate partnerships while developing and leveraging relationships in creative ways.
▪ Help drive event strategy and execution to generate new pipelines and increase brand exposure.
▪ Assist Field Operations Director to enhance organizational excellence in all aspects while remaining proactive and goal oriented.
▪ Travel to communities within the assigned program region with a regular cadence to ensure a Headstrong establishes presence and stakeholder relationships are strengthened.
▪ Excellent leadership qualities.
▪ Strong organizational & time management skills.
▪ Ability to educate and grow community partners.
▪ Adaptive Communication Skills.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field.
▪ MBA preferred.
▪ Experience in a managerial role.
▪ Comfort & experience working/traveling on the road.
▪ Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
Location: Greater New York City/Washington D.C, Remote Considered
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance, four weeks paid vacation, paid sick time, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous employer match. All benefits are eligible on Day 1 of employment.
Headstrong Project Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Headstrong Project Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by law. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete an employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.